- Camp accepts children from K-9th grades. This would be the grade entering in the fall of the same year as the summer camp season.
- Camp is 8 weeks
- Campers can register for any amount of weeks they would like to attend
- Camp does not offer a daily fee. Registrations are weekly.
- The standard hours for camp are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm daily
- The cost of camp is $170 per week.
- Extended hours are available from 7:00 am to 8:45 am in the morning and 4:15 pm to 6:00 pm
- The cost for Extended care is $30.00 for the week
- The schedule for the field trips is posted on the registration site. Field trips are an additional cost/option for each week.
- Campers must bring lunch Monday through Thursday. We provide lunch every Friday. We also provide snacks at our discretion (for field trips, theme days …)
- Campers are provided with camp tee shirts. They receive 2 for the first week of registration and one shirt for each additional week up to a total of 5. * Campers MUST wear their tee shirts every day.
- We also provide the campers with back packs, which must be brought everyday
- We send a daily email and a weekly newsletter. The emails provide important information for the following day. The newsletter recaps exciting events of the week and provides information for the upcoming week
- A parent or guardian MUST sign their camper in every day and sign them out in the afternoon. ID is required in the afternoon and ONLY those that are on the registration list will be allowed to pick up your child
The camp is set up with the following:
- Camp is held at the 5/6 Middle School.
- Dedicated Administration area
- 2 Gymnasiums
- 3 class rooms
- Lockers with the campers personalized name on them
- Rest Rooms
- Outside seating areas
- Refrigeration for the camper’s lunches
- A dedicated staff
- Bus transportation for all travel activities
Please visit the registration site for camp dates and additional information.
For additional information, please contact the Camp Office at (856) 728-9823 or the Parks and Recreation office at (856) 728-1372
Thank You for considering Camp Squankum for your child’s summer experience.
The Parks and Recreation Department